March 27 - 30, 2019
UFO Retreat Happening March 27 - 30, 2019! Pack Your Bags!
At Stitching It Up we're all super excited for our UFO Retreat. It's the sewing vacation you deserve! Have you always wanted to go to a sewing retreat? What could be better than sewing all weekend and learning from each other new tips & tricks? Meet up with friends and make a few new ones too, all in one glorious weekend!
We have strict rules/policies. Upon registration, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT. There will be fees assessed to individual registrants for not complying with the Rules or damage/destruction to the facility (i.e.,carpet stains-$75.00 each, kitchen counter-top damage-$500, damage to bathroom counter-tops from curling iron/dryer-$350, etc.) A copy of the Rules/Policies can be obtained by request. By purchasing a ticket each attendee agrees to these terms.
- Who can I contact with any questions?
- Please email any questions to Kim@stitchingitup.com.
- What is the refund policy?
- Unfortunately, there are NO REFUNDS. We are unable to offer refunds for your registration if you are unable to attend.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
- YES, albeit your responsibility. If, for any reason, you are unable to attend this event it is your responsibility to sell your ticket. Please notify Stitching It Up in the chance that there is a waiting list and we can direct you to someone that may be interested in purchasing your ticket. If you have already sold your ticket, please let us know who will be attending, in your place, so we can make the necessary changes to our record. Contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Will the food/menu fit with my dietary restrictions and/or nutrition choices?
- Each individual is responsible for their personal dietary restrictions and/or nutrition choices. Each individual is also responsible for maintaining their own safe food practices.
- Will I get my own room?
You must be willing to share a room. If you sign up with a friend, please let us know if you are willing to share a king size or a queen
size bed together. We have lots of room and bunk beds!
What are my transportation/parking options getting to the event?
- It will be your responsibility to secure transportation to and from the event. It's still always fun to travel with a friend so feel free to carpool.
- Can I bring my pet?
- Unfortunately not.